High quality respondents for usability studies, focus groups, surveys and other market research studies in Toronto and the GTA.
Research & Recruiting
Market research recruiting is our strength, our bread and our butter. We offer recruiting services to reputable market research companies in Toronto and throughout North America in addition to providing research facilities, moderators, analysts and respondents.
For your convenience someone will always be available outside “regular business hours”. We also understand that answering our phones at 11pm on a Saturday can mean filling your quota and finding that needle in a haystack. Rest assured, you can sleep easy knowing JMRS is on duty.
Speed & Accuracy
Our database is full of consumers and professionals across North America who have opted into our list. We keep their information fresh by regularly updating their profile and reaching out. We’re also able to provide our clients with practically any respondent based on a range of demographics, psychographics, and geographics. Our database is constantly expanding.
We’ve grown by providing excellent respondents and nurturing client relationships. This is largely due to training, quality assurance, and hiring honest recruiters who always act in our clients best interests. Our recruiters follow MRA/MRIA best practices and ethical guidelines.
Our efficient recruiting processes and internal systems allow us to offer extremely competitive pricing.
Demographics & Multiculturalism
- 50% of Toronto’s 1,237,720 residents were born outside of Canada
- The City of Toronto held 45% of the GTA’s population in 2006. The breakdown is as follows:
- GTA immigrants = 52.4%
- All immigrants living in Ontario = 36%
- Visible minorities in Ontario = 42.4%
- visible minorities in Canada = 22.9%
Our Recruiting Process
- Discovery: Applicants who meet the basic criteria are contacted and asked to complete the pre-screener.
- Pre-Screening: Respondents answer project specific questions. This helps weed out those who don’t meet your guidelines.
- Secondary-Screening: Respondents speak with an expert recruiter to determine eligibility. This is when our process really tightens up. Only top quality respondents make it through.
- Confirmation: We double check answers for consistency and data validity. Respondents who don’t make the cut are disqualified. Those who do qualify are then booked and emailed project details such as location, time, compensation, transportation tips.
- Reminder: We personally phone every respondent to ensure they can still attend.